Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Undated Letter, Received 9/20/06

Hey family,

I feel like most of my letters have been pretty much the same and noninformative. So I'm gonna try to explain some things. I have 4 DIs and a senior DI. The senior DI is pretty nice, he's the one to hand out mail and ask if we have problems. Then there's Ssgt. Patino, he's short and focuses mainly on drill. He's usually laid back, and he's funny as anyone I know. It's hard not to laugh at some things he says. Then Ssgt. Massy. He's kinda in the middle. He can be cool or crazy, depends on us. Then Ssgts Brown and Trancotti. They're the ones who ensure we're miserable. The DIs rotate, so there's always about two around.
Food here was okay, but it gets old quick. It's always the same things, especially breakfast. Luckily they have cereal there. I usually get frosted flakes. Most of the cereal is sugar, oddly enough. During the night there's four people always up. "Fire watch" takes hour shifts every night. They just stand guard and clean. I managed to get scheduled for 2:30-3:30 tonight. It's everyone's favorite, as you can imagine. Sleep is a rare thing pretty much. Tomorrow we have confidence course and our first swim session. It should be fun.
Well, the tiredness has set in. I just sent you a letter today, so I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight. Jared

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The midfielder was excellent when he came off the bench in the win at West Ham.

He over-rotated on a back flip. A Game Of Thrones: The Board GameBased on the best selling
novels by George R.

Also visit my weblog cheap video game

5/22/2013 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home