Thursday, August 17, 2006

rebel without a clue

i got up at 8 to babysit my uncles dogs. a doberman and a mutt. i hope you dont think less of me for this,, but i like one better than the other. the doberman is like a horse with an attention span of a 4 year old with ADHD on mountain dew. its crazy. then i spent a long time cleaning my room. then adrienne came came over and we watched a movie. then i went to purdue with joe and lillian and we visited hannah. it kinda was an awakening to me about how close these changes are coming and have already come for many. it was good to see her. she seemed a bit preocupied as anyone who just moved in would be im sure. maybe it was the green and pink paint. then after that i went to the recruiters and did a little more paperwork. then i said goodbye to joe. it was really not how i pictured it at all. it was just kind of "goodbye, good luck, thanks for everything" and then we parted ways. i guess we knew it wasnt a final goodbye by any strech. then i came home and natasha called me. i went over to her house for about an hour and we talked. she was going through a rough time and i guess i didnt really adress it too much but rather tried to take her mind off it i guess. it was good to see her too. then i went to jordans for a bonfire. it was normal for the first part but twords the end it got pritty crazy. good times. all trough that day i hadnt eaten a real meal at all. its probly not too good for me. anyway i have to go eat a real meal right now.

if you want me to potentialy write you or keep in touch with you,,, i can bring an adress book to the marines so email me your new adresses. or call me. or tell me in person. but the things i need from you guys are email adresses and living adresses. get them to me it would be apritiated. cya.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate saying goodbye. it never feels real till its too late.

8/17/2006 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's Emily Wickert...just so you know why do you have to bring things up that were said at a totally different place? I thought that I left things good with you. But you saying that just leaves a nasty feeling in my tummy. Now I will admitt that I was wrong.....but why did you have to bring that up on someone elses blog? I will miss you just so you know, honestly! Have a good time and be a good testimony. Thanks for all the good memories that I have with you. And for putting up with me a Junior Senior! Good times! I will miss you!

8/17/2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger julio said...

i said no names, it was just an example. i wasnt trying to bash on you or anything.

8/17/2006 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home