Thursday, August 17, 2006

same as last post only different.

this morning i was awoken by a ringing telephone. i actually had one right by my bed, but i was so insanely tired, i didnt answer it. and just so you know,, that would never happen normally. but after a while i got up and showered. i still had smoke and dirt and marshmellow all over me. then i called my ladyfriend and we went out for lunch. we went to subway. that is my all time favorite restaurant. while we were there, adrienne dropped her ring and it rolled under a couple gay guys' table. i went and got it cause she wouldnt. i felt violated just walking over there. anyway after awhile of playing in my coke, we decided to go over to best buy. that is my all time favorite store. i get a 3 song cd from "bright eyes" then we went and found meg at the mall. after that we picked up adriennes brother and sister from thier first day of school. while we were there we went and got our yearbooks. then i droped them off at home and i went back to watch the soccer guys practice. talked with andy n. a bunch about how the schools changing (guys can wear tesnnis shoes now) i left for home. ate dinner with my mother and sister. then i went to the park with natasha and her nieces and nefew. cute kids, but man,,, they'll make you think twice about wanting to be a parent. then i came home. and talked to tirzah for a bit. im glad i did. that was my day, for anyone who cares.

and same as last time. get me your new adresses.

5 Comments:

Blogger turza said...

i had ashes all over my pants and my room smells like campfire.......... i went shopping with meg y-day and ditched her to go to work! glad you called too.

8/18/2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger turza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/18/2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger turza said...

huh, it was messed up and i didnt think it'd work, but i guess so! (and it wont let me delete)

8/18/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

I didn't buy anything, I'm still bummed and ticked about yesterday @ work (call me if you care to know) and I got a paycheck for one day of work (made me laugh)I'm tired (read James' blog)

8/18/2006 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, your day sounds a ton better then mine:) could you please remember to bring your sr. pictures to chruch since i gave mine to hanny? ~
p.s-do you need my address or do you already have it?

8/19/2006 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home