Saturday, June 24, 2006

fathers day

we celebrated fathers day today. or were supposed to. this afternoon i walked downstairs to find my mother father, and both sisters asleep. what a party. to be honest it was kinda neat cause the computer was free but i couldnt do anything in the livingroom cause my mom and sister were sprawled across the coutch and floor. so i went to my room and listened to a new cd and read some marine stuff. dont worry, things picked up after a bit. we went to olive garden for dinner. i had three bowls of soup and stuffed mushrooms. i swear those are the only two things good in that restaurant. its all so oily. then we came back home and dad opened presents. now theyre upstairs watching moulan rouge. they knew i wasnt gonna watch it but they had twizzlers. so i stayed untill the end of the beginning credits. now im down here and theres no one on AIM and im debating if im gonna go sit outside again. mabe i should run. well i'll leave it to fate. if im supposed to go excersize, it'll just happen right?

i'll leave you with a picture of me and my uncles. doing what i do best.
,
,


3 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

Yay for father's day! I left around noon after talking w/ my dad for about an hour and eating with him for like ten minutes, 'cause I had to go to Tecumseh and move in, etc. My parents were REALLY ticked about that

6/25/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

doing the thing you do best? you should learn some victory dances like james. or you could learn some of andy's kewl moves for the ladies.

6/25/2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger turza said...

jared and his twizlers......

noooooo olive garden has the best desserts! :)
oh i forgot it was fathers day woops, well we kinda celebrated it before we left

6/26/2006 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home