Monday, June 12, 2006

oatandoat

im all alone. theres no one here beside me.

to all you who arent familiar with that line in shrek,,, that was a line in the movie shrek. aplicable to my night tonight. it seems there arent many people available to do anything or talk on the phone on this night. at least no one id think to hang out with. thus, im sitting here writting on this thing you all call my blog.

probly the most outstanding thing that has happened today, is my little squirt of a sister, got pink eye. again. the last three times at least,, she had pink eye,, she gave it to me. so i know its only a matter of time before i get it. my dad called us out this evening to set the dinner table. she washed her hands of course. shed let you know that shes not stupid, she knows to wash her hands before doing something like that. but right after she did, she wiped her bottem eyelid with her knuckle. so i sent her back to the sink. sigh. these letters im typing right now are probly covered in puss. im doomed.

another occurence of note is i have sucessfuly made contact with andy's answering mashine in florida. if you want his number call me. i havent talked to him yet, but i heard his voice on the machine. tehehee! im so excited.

5 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

good point. lets just keep that on the down low around his mother.

6/12/2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

hey..sorry i was busy. me and my bro had to take on the world of bad guys in the computer realm. we won. it was fun. we'll get together and do something fun soon.

6/13/2006 12:25 AM  
Blogger Matt Harmless said...

I love shrek. Great movie. Lots of good lines.

6/13/2006 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! Shrek is perverted too!!!! oh no!

Hey you should be bored more often, at least you blog! You've been to social lately.

Letsee monday, what was i doing? I made cherry pies for my dad and then watched how Peter Jackson made King Kong. You should have come over! (it was yummy pie)

6/14/2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger julio said...

no, I have his number, ask ME!

6/15/2006 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home