Tuesday, June 20, 2006

anbobop

well the air conditioning is back up at our house.

ive been watching alot of soccer. USA sucks.

last night i got home late cause i watched dumb and dumber at jordans and we lost track of time and i still had to take adrienne home.

i got the cd with "not now" on it. its actually blink's greatest hits so i already have all but three songs.

i feel restless. i feel like i need to play some football. too bad andy's not here. he'd always be up for that.

and a special hello to my mother who i just caught looking at my blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
yo Momma,
Go Momma!
Lol to all the parents out there reading their kids blogs and their kids friends blogs!
U Rock!
hehehehehe hehe

6/24/2006 6:31 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

Yeah, well its just weird. . .I mean ask me what's goin on, don't do that to me, its creepy!

6/25/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home