Wednesday, March 08, 2006

the little news i have.

im bored. with everything. things are dumb. nothing has been happening. guess thats what i get for wishing for drama to go away. i dont think i meant for this though. i was thinking about how to describe things and the word "doldrums" im not sure if thats the correct spelling, but thats a sailing term. its when theres no wind or currect for a ship to ride on. everything is quiet, nothings happening, they just have to sit there in the sun and wait for wind to pick up. it seems like it should be plenty windy, maybe my sails have a hole in it, i donno. but im just sitting here.

as a cure to some of my bordem i decided to go out (quickly in my moms van cause everyone else had the cars) and pick up a new cd. went out in search of a good soundtrack for my life. i ended up getting two, "bowling for soup goes to the movies" - bowling for soup, and "digital ash in a digital urn" - bright eyes. the first was alright, but the bright eyes one is really good. im happy with my purchice.

i havent posted regularily, i guess i felt like id just be talking about illness more, and i didnt have much to say anyway. ive been going to bed around 10 recently, so thats screwed up alot of my computer time. i havent been able to talk to some people for awhile it seems. its probly good. ive felt very impersonable recently. maybe its because i havent talked for awhile i donno. but ive just been a little grumpy or something. anyway to jumpstart (or overload) my blogging habits, im gonna post a pic.

this ones of pritty much my three guy friends. its not a good pic of any of them, but it had all three of em. came across it and it hit me that that was the extent of my guyfriends. all the rest seem like aquaintances. (if youre offended cuz youre a guy and youre not in this pic,, sorry,,, i guess.... but i dont care. be a better friend)

heres the studs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I relate more with this post then any other post in a long while, in some ways. It almost seems like there is to much going on, but it's not stuff I want to be going on, if that makes sense.

I'm glad you are mostly better:)

The whole 3rd paragraph, almost exact thoughts.

This picture made me laugh. They all look funny, but it's not too bad of a picture. ~

3/08/2006 7:15 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

I'm not in the pic....

3/08/2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

we all look like we're at an institution (like for crazies)....oh wait - my bad, we are...sorry i forgot where it was taken at.

3/08/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

I have like the same amunt of really close girl friends, Tirz, Adrienne, and some like Rebecca and Natasha that I really love talkin to but don't often enough

3/13/2006 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home