Monday, January 16, 2006

red/yellow puss eye

well just to follow my lead the past couple days ill go ahead and post. today i woke up with pink eye. nastyness. then i got papers and drove my sister to my school cause she was visiting. i stopped at mac and dons to get a couple mcgriddle sandwhiches, i ate one, but was getting sick of the fatty sausage, so i just ate the sweet buns. i got home and slept till 1. then i hung around here for the rest of the day. if my other eye doesnt get infected ill be going to school tomorrow. (kinda makes me want to rub some of the yellow puss in my other eye) but i wont. so,,, as someone once said,, later days!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt Harmless said...

The title of this post makes me feel a little ill.

1/17/2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Yep, Jared I so want pink eye so that I don't have to go to the FABA runoff concert (stupid FMT!)

1/18/2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger julio said...

get it while its hot.

1/18/2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home