Saturday, January 07, 2006

desease and plauge

well today im sick. its never fun to be sick but today was incredibly boring. i was supposed to go into the marine recruiting station to take the practice ASVAB test but i had to cancell that, and now my family is away cuz they went bowling then out to eat. i had to cancel a couple things for tomorrow too. i slept in till 12:40 this morning and then got up for a few min, then went back to bed and slept till 3:33. then i watched tv all day. but my dad did get my MP3 player to work so i put a bunch of albums on that. then i talked to natasha for a bit while shivering. (my house is pritty cold) i was wrapped in an electic blanket too. well,,, i probly wont see any of you till at least mon,, hope you guys have more fun than me.

4 Comments:

Blogger yoshi said...

you poor baby!!! i wish there was something i could do...oh i know!! i'll tell you a funny story...
my dad played airsoft with us tonight. he shot me in the ear with my shotgun. it hurt really bad. and it drew blood....

1/07/2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger julio said...

hehee, you cheered me up a little joe.

1/08/2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

You deserve that Joe Sorry about your sickness Jared, right before spirit week too, the only interesting week until our senior trip

1/08/2006 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sick too---but it's like a cold, so i can still do stuff. but BUMMER, i hope you are feeling better soon. we didn't get our pancakes this morning! lol i slept till 12 anyway...totally missed church.. :(

1/08/2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home