Saturday, January 14, 2006

class party?

today was pritty kewl. i woke up at 1:40 somehow. actually i woke up around ten and decided i could sleep in a little longer and before i knew it dad yelled at me to get up cause he hates me wasting the day sleeping. it was a good thing too. adrienne was supposed to come over at 230 and i had to get ready, clean the livingroom and do dishes still. luckly i called her before she left and she came later so i could get those things done. we talked for a little bit and then we watched a couple great episodes of malcom in the middle. i guess shes gonna have to learn to love that show.

rebecca called and said there was a class party tonight at arnis and then market square bowling. so i got to arnis and no one wanted to eat there so we went to kfc. then we got to the bowling place but we didnt bowl we played arcade games. then we went to ashley h.'s house and sang karioki (spelling?) songs and danced on her little dancing video gome thingy. i did fairly well i think. especially for me. then i came home, but i didnt almost hit john tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Harmless said...

Once again I have missed one of your class parties.

1/15/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger julio said...

who would have figured that one?! this time i think you woulda had fun dancing.

1/15/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

I'm sorry I missed Justin (maybbe not,) but I had a blast and all with Emily's character's butt glowing, and my phone vibrating it was great

1/15/2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

hey - i bet if mari followed me enough i could get her to kill wreck...hehehe

1/15/2006 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home