Sunday, May 14, 2006

jr sr

I had a real good time this year. i mean, look,,, how could i not?
thay all looked very nice. (im kinda partial to the one in purple myself)

Rebecca tried to stab me,,, i mean she litterally ran the knife across the back of my hand. not just once, but she sawed at me. for me, laugh at this picture.

I thought this was a great picture of meg and tyler.

Just look at them. in all thier splendor. im glad he had a good time this year too. man,, who could be more studly than joe?


i guess that answers my question.





good times

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone looks great! all wonderful pictures!! looks like you had fun :) :) :) :)

5/15/2006 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww those pics are so cute! it was fun...

5/15/2006 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pictures Jared! Nice one of me and Tyler, I love it!

5/15/2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

Good times indeed.

5/15/2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

wow...james really put me to shame...to bad he didn't get up and do his victory dance. that would've really topped the night.

i'm glad to see that we both enjoyed ourselves this year, jared. and i think we both did really good jobs of picking dates for the occasion.

5/15/2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger julio said...

i must agree. i was quite pleased with this years results.

5/15/2006 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home