Wednesday, March 22, 2006

happy day in julios world

my nipples hurt. (hows that for an interest catcher?) i ran out in the cold and played football, and my shirt is rough. ill get there i guess.

besides my sore chest, i think i had a good day today. sorta. this time school kinda stank and afterwards rocked. at school, classes were normal (cept for i only missed one answer on my gov test) ((and i took it all by myself)) (((maybe studing is a good thing))) nothing out of the ordinary. i think a few of my friends are pritty far in the dumps today. i almost feel bad about having a good day, but they wouldnt want that. good friends as they are. hope you all feel better. anything i can do...

after school mr b came up and yelled at me to get downstairs cause my parents cant seem to understand that i want them to come late enough so i can talk after school. (i got to school late, why cant they do the same?) but i got home and cashed a bunch of checks. i think im very close to getting that sniper rifle. now i just have to convince my mother to allow it. then i went to best buy and got new headphones. (i blew my other ones out) but i use them so much, they were well worth the money spent. my new ones wrap around the back of my head, i dont know if i like them or not. im trying them out now.

after best buy i went to the marine recruiting place for thier little get-togethers they have every wed. i should start going to them every week. we all went to the jeff field (the new one) and ran a mile and a half. i astounded myself by getting like 10 min 40 something. i also never stopped running. it was quite a first for me. then we did crunches and played football. it was a nice balence of mice plays and horrible misteaks for me. many fumbles, couple of touchdowns and good returns. i got some pritty good burns on my legs from that grass stuff. then i went and did pull ups and then talked to this marine there on recuiting duty for a little while. i think im getting more and more comfortable with everything. wich is good. then i walked home in the cold in a tshirt and shorts. was fine at first, but the cold got to me. hence the,, well,, you know... i havent eaten dinner yet and im not hungry. doing laundry, listening to music. uhh,,, tty tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberto said...

I run one half mile in 10:40.

3/22/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

i should come next time...

3/22/2006 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home