Wednesday, March 29, 2006

social happenings

last night was pritty strange. i got a call from natasha around 8-830 that i was going to get a "package." then before i could say anything else, she hung up. so immediatly (and naturally) i got my airsoft stuff together. i had just trown all my clothes in the wash, so i had nothing to wear. i stayed in my pj pants. my father answered the door about 830 to james standing on the step. adrienne natasha and mari soon showed up as well. my mother was laying ill in the livingroom so we couldnt do anything inside, so we stayed out there and talked. i ended up going out with them and we had a good time.

when i got home i started talking to rebecca around 12. we got into a discussion that required no confusion, so she called me and we talked on the phone where we could hear inflection in eachothers voices and everything. we ended up talking about everything. theres alot of stuff going on to talk about. i guess i could tell rebecca everything i did because shes a nutral party sort of. she wasnt really directly involved in any of these issues, thus i didnt really feel hindered or feel like i had to be careful what i told her. we talked untill 3. she decided she should go to bed.

this morning i got up at ten and natasha and i hun out from 12-4. good times, we went to the park, wandered around there. talked for a bit. then went to the mall. i saw an awsome butterfly knife. it was just like a harpoon tip. no blade but it had this double sided tip on a rod. i wanted it. but i wasnt 18 and she wouldnt buy it for me. so i bought some cd's instead. should occupy me for the spring break.

to top it off, i just got a new high score in pinball. 8,260,250.

2 Comments:

Blogger yoshi said...

sounds like your week is gonna be a doosie...

3/29/2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

My sister gave me a machete for my birthday.

4/01/2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home