Sunday, December 18, 2005

facing my problems

well if i cant think of anything to write, ill write about just that. why i cant write anything good.

to begin with, as you go through life, your priorities change. that kinda goes without saying. early on in my blog career one of my priorities was to write everyday. back then my mind felt fresh. topic i picked to write were new not only to me, but (it seemed like) they were new to our little blog comunity too. i like to think our little community was helped in my constant posting. several people have gotten new blogs or brought thier old ones out of mothballs. i guess if my blog did some of that, the my blog has accomplished its purpose. and to all those people who were blog pioneers before me, good job. keep it up. early on it bothered me that someone could only post once a week, but now i maybe see why you do it. kinda rations things out a bit. maybe it just allows you to aquire topics to write on. but for me, its seems degrading to go from posting everyday, sometimes more, to posting once a week. it seems like my glory days are over. (in my mind)

i have an excuse though. i guess it was directly a result of my stupididty and how late it was, but i blame it all on the fact that i deleted my blog. now, my motivation is gone. my legacy died. theres no proof to even suggest that i blogged. besides my comments on other peoples blogs, i didnt exisist till nov 23.

you say "jared thats a poor excuse to quit."

yes, yes it is. so i wont quit, ill just not try so hard. i need to get a life i guess.

"yes jared you do"

I know! what did i just say? hate it when people agree with me like that. anyway, i tried this once before, we ended up arguing about oprah or micheal jackson or something wierd, but im gonna ask for topics to write on.

what topics should i write on?

there i asked it.

my blog has stooped to new lows. clishe titles, posting lyrics, random thoughts,,, my blog just isnt new or fun anymore. nothing unique about it.

well i guess thats about it. thanks for listening if you read all this. (another clishe thing to type) anywho, im gonna go look for a life now. wish me luck.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is your comment to me 'sposed to mean? and don't say "oh, nothing" I want to know~

12/18/2005 11:17 PM  
Blogger julio said...

uhh i donno

12/18/2005 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh thats helpful :P ~

12/18/2005 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh, you said it! sure some random things have made me happy, so sue me~

12/18/2005 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! hope ya find a good one ;) JK jared, you have a wonderful life...and i always enjoy your blogs. :D

12/19/2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger julio said...

hehee,, this is funny. ive gotten the most comments ive gotten in awhile, and no ones suggested anything for me to talk about. you guys didnt read the whole thing did you?

12/19/2005 6:14 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

you should talk about......(quack) interesting meories (quack) that you've had with close (quack) friends.....or something...

12/19/2005 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! yes, tell that story!

12/20/2005 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I was just telling mom about that last night, can't remember why but haha that was really funny!~

12/20/2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger julio said...

thats kinda a story that has to be told in person the punchlines need to be audible. but ill tell it again to whoever wants to hear it.

12/20/2005 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home