Wednesday, December 07, 2005

two ears, one mouth

bad days. they seem to be going around a bit lately. and a couple days ago my mom asked me how my day went. and i (pleasently yet truthfully) said to her "it sucked how was your day?" (keep in mind i wasnt really complaining to her i was trying to be funny or somehow lighten my day up just a little) and naturally, as mother will tend to do, she replyed "what made it so bad?" and my first thought was that i didnt want to talk about it. so i told my mom that i didnt want to talk about it. (again i wasnt really in a bad mood, it just sounds like it when it's written down ((cant hear expression)) ) for some reason i think its bad for me to talk about bad days. it seems i either start to complain or i just get in a worse mood. i think once i come home i like to start over, i dont want to relive everything i just went through. but thats my view. i know for alot of people thats not the case. but fortunatly for them, i dont mind listening to thier bad days at all. its not that i enjoy listening to thier misfortune, i just like listening to people. anyway i think its mostly girls that talk about bad days. anyway, i dont know where im going with this post. so in summary, i dont like talking about my bad days, but if you need to talk to someone about your bad day, i'm your guy.



joe this quotes for you and your mayonnaise

When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me. - jack handy

7 Comments:

Blogger yoshi said...

hey man - tight quote. this jack dude ain't all that bad.

and what's with ruining all my fun with hillary, huh? that was gonna be a blast!

12/08/2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger yoshi said...

btw, i hear you've picked up a new hobby - what's her name this time? and why did you pick her up at starbucks (the gay poluted-water beverage center)?

12/08/2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger julio said...

i believe she was the one hitting on me. actually lillian was making a big deal out of it. and even if it is true that she was, its probly just cause im beautiful.

12/08/2005 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was probably it...

12/08/2005 10:13 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

see? i told you if you just listened to me and learned from what i told you, chics would be all over.

12/09/2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger julio said...

yeah, i dont think hitting on a girl while her boyfriend is talking to you about shooting them with airsoft guns is exactly what i did,,,

12/09/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

huh? what's that supposed to mean?

12/09/2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home