Thursday, December 01, 2005

senior year #1

well, im a senior as many of you are aware. (yes im gonna post something quizi serious today) no i am not loving every minute of it but its bearable i guess. ive strenghtened alot of friendships so far this year. but ive lost respect for alot of people too. luckily they havent really been any of my close friends, but it still kinda sucks. i donno what else to write. i guess people will disappoint you.


I think the things you remember most are the little things, like that little space guy I kept tied up down in the basement. That little guy was only five inches tall! He used to beg me to untie his rope, but I knew he'd just run away if I did. I think the cat finally got him. but the cat had little burn marks on him, from where the space guy shot him with his little gun, before his ammo ran out. I remember things like that.
-jack handy

1 Comments:

Blogger yoshi said...

yeah, i'm right there with you. i just wish it would hurry up and get over.

12/02/2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home